In addition to private wine edutainment events, ‘Be Wine Cool’ also offers wine classes that are more on the education-y side. (Don’t worry, they’re still lots of fun!) Every three weeks we focus on a different wine country and taste a bunch of wines together! Classes are taught by me, Cecilia Barretto, the boss lady of “Be Wine Cool”.
Check out the deets, schedule and pricing below. The registration form is at the bottom of the page.
The basic deets …
- Classes are every Thursday 7p – 9p (central) at my home in NE San Antonio, TX (limited seating).
- Or you can virtually watch class via Facebook Live
- Or you can watch the saved Facebook Live video at a later time
- You can pay per class or purchase the three week bundles for each country
- A PayPal link will be sent to you for payment once you register at the bottom of this page.
Classes are every Thursday 7p – 9p (central)
- June 14/21/28 – Italy
- 6/14 Piedmont, 6/21 Veneto, 6/28 Tuscany
- July 5/12/19 – Spain
- 7/5 Rioja/Ribera del Duero, 7/12 Priorat/Penedes, 7/19 Valencia/Jumilla/Yecla
- July 26, August 2/9 – California
- 7/26 Napa, 8/2 North Coast, 8/9 Central Coast
- August 16/23/30 – Germany
- 8/16 Mosel/Nahe, 8/23 Rheingau/Rheinhessen, 8/30 Pfalz/Baden
- September 6/13/20 – Australia
- 9/6 South Australia, 9/13 Victoria, 9/20 New South Wales/Western Australia
- September 27 and on, TBD
- In-Person Classes (LIMITED TO 15 PEOPLE)
- $30 = single class price
- $75 = three week bundle price
- You’ll need to bring a bottle of wine for the region/country ($10/btl or more) to each class you attend
- Light appetizers will be provided
- Classes are held at my home in NE San Antonio. Class address will be sent after registration
- Live-Streaming OR Recorded Video Classes
- $25 = single class price
- $60 = three week bundle price
- Participate via the private Facebook Live video (class PDF included) or watch the saved video at a later time
- Buy a bottle of wine from the region/country and sip along during class!
- Idea! Invite friends over to watch the videos with you! Have everyone bring a bottle of wine from the specified region/country and have fun learning together!