By Vinously Speaking aka Veronique Cecilia Barretto
For you longtime VS readers, family, and friends … you know the ‘boy meets girl’ story here on Vinously Speaking. For you new readers, or those not in the ‘know’ … let me sum it up for you:
- June 07 – Frenchie Le Boyfriend & American Girl meet in San Antonio, TX
- They discover mutual obsession for good food, wine, company, and music.
- They spend almost everyday together for his last 2 months in San Antonio.
- September 07 – They commence Phase 1 of looong distance relationship.
- June 08 – American Girl moves to France for school & Frenchie Le Boyfriend.
- Food/Wine -gasms & total awesomeness ensues.
- Dec 10 – School visa expires, American Girl moves back to San Antonio.
- They commence Phase 2 of looong distance relationship.
[ Enter sad face :( ]
Since the beginning of Phase 2 looong distance relationship, Frenchie Le Boyfriend comes to San Antonio regularly to visit. His most latest travels here being from February 29 – March 9th.
Now he is gone and I am missing how awesome it is to be next to him sharing wine, food, good times with friends, soundtrack-to-our-lives music, and just being dorky together! Here is a photo compilation of some of the things we enjoyed together while he was here:
Here are somethings we were really diggin’ while Frenchie Le Boyfriend was here in San Antonio:
- The utterly delicious range of the Lange Twins’ line of wines we enjoyed at Copa Wine Bar.
- The oh-so funny & outrageously quotable Wanderlust Movie … “Im’onna slap you wif my …. “
- The Riverwalk & Frenchman’s First Joe’s Crab Shack Birthday Embarrassment
- Limo rides to Wine 101 in Bulverde
- Relaxing & Fun Overnight Stays at the rustic country Old Mill Settlement B&B
- Weissbier & Bratwurst Tasting at Altdorf Biergarten
- Sipping on our fav Mimosa, the Almosa (Almond Sparkling Wine & OJ) at Messina Hof’s Hill Country Tasting Room
- Southern Delicacies at PoPo’s Family Restaurant in Welfare, TX
- Sampling the artistic and orgasmic “small plates” at new SA restaurant, Feast