The San Antonio wine-lover’s version of summer camp!
Spend your summer Fridays tasting and learning about wines, cheeses, and apps from around the world!
Who: Wine-loving or wine-curious adults in need of summer wine fun! (21+ only)
What: ‘Summer 2018 Fridaze Wine Edutainment Series’
When: Every Friday evening (6p-8p) from June 22nd thru July 27th.
Where: Uptown Creative Studio – 108 Michigan Ave. San Antonio, TX 78201
Edutainment provided by owner of Be Wine Cool, Cecilia Barretto!!
See below for event schedule, pricing, payment and the “fine print” event details.
Event Series Schedule & Pricing:
(each event includes a welcome wine and five wines and five food pairings)
- June 22 (6p-8p) – Italian Cheese & Wine Pairing – $45 pp
- Cheese lovers edition! All the bougie Italian cheeses paired with Italian wines!
- June 29 (6p-8p) – Wines & Tasty Apps from the Southern Hemisphere – $50 pp
- Featuring Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia!
- July 6 (6p-8p) – French Cheese & Wine Pairing – $45 pp
- Cheese lovers edition! All the bougie French cheeses paired with French wines!
- July 13 (6p-8p) – Wines & Tasty Apps from Europe – The Superstitions Edition! – $50 pp
- Wines, Apps, and Superstitions from Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and Greece!
- July 20 (6p-8p) – Spanish Cheese & Wine Pairing – $45 pp
- Cheese lovers edition! All the bougie Spanish cheeses paired with Spanish wines!
- July 27 (6p-8p) – Wines & Tasty Apps from America The Beautiful! – $50 pp
- Featuring California, Oregon, Washington, Texas, New York, and New Mexico!
*Weeks 1-3 must be purchased using this first box. Weeks 4-6 must be purchased using the second box.
Be Wine Cool - Summer 2018 - Fridaze Wine Edutainment Series - Weeks 1-3 - *Only 20 tickets per event available
Weeks 4-6 must be purchased using this second box.
Be Wine Cool - Summer 2018 - Fridaze Wine Edutainment Series - Weeks 4-6 - *Only 20 tickets per event available
The “Fine Print”
The event times are 6p-8p
Welcome wine/mingle time is from 6p-6:30p to give everyone time to make it thru traffic.
The tasting and edutainment portion will begin promptly at 6:30p and end promptly at 8:00p.
The event is held at Uptown Creative Studio (108 Michigan Ave – San Antonio, Texas 78201)
There is plenty of street parking.
The studio is part of a small plaza. There is no outside signage, but you can see the address number (108) above the door.
No outside food or alcoholic beverages are allowed.
No one under 21 is allowed, unless accompanied by a legal guardian. Please bring a valid photo ID.
This is a private event, only those with tickets are allowed to attend. No walk-ins are allowed.
Please bring your ticket email (printed or on your phone) with you to the event, along with a photo ID.
Full refunds will be given up to 72 hours before the event. No refunds will be given after the 72 hour mark.
You may transfer your ticket to someone else, as long as they are 21+, please email me their name(s) if so.
Due to the nature of the event food allergies or diet restrictions cannot be accommodated, but food pairings are presented separately so you can avoid eating anything you are allergic to or cannot eat.
Each event must have a minimum of 6 tickets sold for the event to take place. In the event that not enough tickets are sold for an event, you will be notified of the cancellation and a full refund will be given to you no matter what.